The international conference on Cross-Disciplinary Approach to Managing Innovation which will held on 23 and 24 August 2023 in Malaysia is the premier forum for the presentation of new advances and research results in education theory and practice.
This conference is a prestigious event, organized to provide an international platform for the academicians, researchers, managers, industrial participants and students to share their research findings with global experts. All full paper submissions will be peer reviewed and evaluated based on originality, technical and/or research depth, accuracy and relevance to conference theme and topics.
360 View of Contemporary Marketing Conceptualization
- Crowd sourcing for customization
- Hybrid solutions for customer needs
- Marketing high-tech products
- Inculcating Cultural Change for marketing success
- Market driven and marketing driving
- Impact of Co-creation on brand equity
- User Experience Leads Technology Adoption and Innovation
- People Centric Business
Avenues of Human Resource Management
- The context of international human resource management
- Crossing cultures: issues in expatriation and repatriation.
- Effectiveness and measurement of organization change
- Promoting changed mindsets
- Proactively facilitating the architecture of intangibles
- Leadership development
- Leading change
- Supporting learning and innovation
- HR Measurement
- Importance of psychological safety at work place
- Journey from Human Resource to Human Capital
Finance as a Key Area to ponder upon
- The changing role and mandate of finance
- Changing technology and finance
- The changing shape of the finance function
- Changing competencies and mindsets
- How digitization changed the role of CFOs
- Transforming forces in finance and human capital implications
- Changing role and mandate of finance
Entrepreneurship & Innovation - A fuel to Socio-Economic Development
- White collar crime and Entrepreneurship
- Prospects of Entrepreneurship
- Barriers and motivators of Entrepreneurship
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurial ecosystems
- Female entrepreneurs profiling and best practices
- Entrepreneurial Ethics
- Business incubation center practice and activities
Tourism & Hospitality Management
Conference Themes and Topics
The conference is seeking submissions related to the following conference topics:
Cross-Disciplinary approach to managing innovation
Submitted abstracts will be evaluated by the Scientific Committee. If abstract is accepted, author agrees to send full text paper, including results, tables, figures and references. All submissions should report original and previously unpublished research results no matter the type of research paper you are presenting. Full text papers (.docx and .doc) will be accepted by Electronic Submission Form. Manuscripts should meet the format set by the Conference committee and are subject to review.
- Please submit your papers via ONLINE SUBMISSION FORM.
- For more information about the conference, you are welcome to contact the organizing committee directly via firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage you to invite colleagues to participate in the conference and submit original research for the conference Call for Papers.